Monday 31 October 2016

SPECIAL BIRTHDAY EDITION


I am definitely not where I was a few months ago, things have changed dramatically. For me,there is usually this mood that comes when my birthday is approaching. Appraising my self thoroughly and projecting for the coming year have been on my mind in the past weeks. Just a few days ago, a cold electric feeling ran through my body quickly as I remembered in flashes, the harrowing experiences that I faced last year. I told my self that this triumph was worth sharing.

Early this year, I was frequently on medication, I was told by the doctors to stay off work on several occasions. At a point, I wondered if I shouldn't just resign and take care of my health. My health was taking a nose dive, at a point,I felt I was dying because I was feeling terrible. I went through many tests because  my immune system had gotten terribly low.  Also, I fell ill with  Shingles,looking through the scars gotten from the Shingles, all I am doing now is saying thank God that was were it ended.

In the self same year, on my way back from private lessons, the occurrences of the night frightened me. I had been with two children and I remember driving off from their house at 8:40 pm, it was supposed to be less than 30 minutes drive back home. Surprisingly, there was this unusual traffic that did not seem to end, I kept calling my family and friend to let them know what was happening. Alas, at 10:35 pm, still in traffic, my window was hammered down by bad guys. I almost flew off the car as the glass shattered towards my face.It was very scary, I felt so vulnerable.

After all that, a lot of adjustments were made in my life. Eating well and making wise decisions concerning my private lessons; it changed my life. It was so funny to realize that malnutrition had led to most of the challenges I was facing at the time.

On a final note, I want us all to try and have a balanced life; psychologically, emotionally,spiritually and so on. Every time we try to place one part of our lives more importantly than the others, we suffer the ultimate consequence of our action. Today, I work harder than I did some months ago. I am healthy now,I am so glad that I am alive today, hale and hearty to tell these stories.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TEACHER IDARA




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ gửi hàng đi canada uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete